In addition to being the strongest Telescoping Flagpole. this Telescoping flagpole is backed by a 15 Year Warranty, the longest available in the industry. Telescoping flagpole prices start at $210 for original, handmade telescoping flagpoles made entirely in the U.S.A. using 7000-T8 (temper) series aerospace aluminum.
The average life span of the Telescoping flagpole should last from 20 to 30 years under most weather conditions. That is why our 15 year warranty will ensure that you will not have to purchase one or two flagpoles after our competitors 5-7 year limited warranties have expired.
Telescoping Flagpole 15 year warranty!
With ground sleeve for install
The strongest & longest lasting Telescoping Flagpoles!
With a pole base of 2 3/4″ and a wall thickness of 10 gauge aerospace drawn “high strength aluminum” this design bridges the lower priced residential flagpoles with the more expensive commercial grade poles valued at hundreds of dollars.
In addition to being the strongest Telescoping Flagpole, all our flagpoles are backed by a 15 Year Warranty, the longest available in the industry.
The tensile (or bending strength) of the drawn “high strength aluminum” equals or exceeds the strength of traditional steel*.
- Our Telescoping flagpole guarantees it’s products with an unmatched 15 year Warranty (including weather damage).
- Designed and tested with the assistance of one of Pennsylvania leading engineering universities and fabricated by Americans for Americans, you can take comfort in the quality and durability of your purchase.
- No inexpensive or cheap polycarbonate (Lexan) plastics are utilized in our manufacturing, only high quality aerospace thermoplastic composite to insure superior strength and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Our dual-locking design of high quality stainless-steel prevents any accidental dropping of the individual sections and flagpole damage that can occur with traditional spring loaded buttons and twist locks.
- The Superior 1’s exterior has a smooth and beautiful finish that can only be achieved through the use of drawn aluminum as apposed to the less-expensive extruded aluminum of traditional poles.
- For better operation, compatibility, strength and beauty, we are offering the ONLY true 20′ telescoping Flagpole consisting of 5 sections instead of 4.
20′ Will fly 2 3×5 nylon flags