Returns & Exchange Policy
- Items must be approved for return.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
- Returns must be in original, undamaged packaging.
- All items must be in new, unused condition.
- Returned items must not be damaged in shipping. It is the responsibility of the party that is shipping to make damage claims. Credit will not be applied to damaged goods.
- Custom orders and flag poles are not eligible for return.
- Used items will not be approved for return.
- Freight/shipping charges are the responsibility of the person/entity returning the goods. Exchanges will have freight/shipping charges. Credits are not applied to freight.
- There is a 20% restock charge on returns & exchanges. Call for exceptions.
- Orders must be reported damaged or missing within 30 days of ship date.
NOTE: Satin aluminum flagpole shafts can stain if allowed to remain in contact with wet or damp wrappings. If there is any sign of moisture, immediately remove the shaft from the tube, unwrap, and dry immediately. If the shaft is to be stored outdoors, it must be stored off the ground and unwrapped.
All warranty claims must be directed to: CONCORD AMERICAN FLAGPOLE, Customer Service Department, P.O. BOX 2449, Addison, Texas 75001. Neither the flagpole nor the Accessory shall be returned without prior written authorization of CAFP and must be shipped freight prepaid by the Buyer. For further information, you may call CAFP Customer Service at 800-527-3902.